The ASC 842 Handbook
Learn how to comply with the FASB ASC 842 lease accounting changes while also driving savings.
The most comprehensive FASB ASC 842 handbook available.
The on-balance sheet requirement for leases in ASC 842 has created a huge challenge for many companies as they struggle with implementation; data collection; and creating new processes, policies, and controls.
Download the handbook for:
- Summary of the FASB ASC 842 rules
- SEC reporting impacts
- Data and documents you’ll need to collect
- Required lease accounting software changes
- Who to put on your project team
- Real world accounting examples