The IFRS 16 Handbook
Learn how to comply with the IASB IFRS 16 lease accounting changes while also driving savings.
A comprehensive guide to the IASB IFRS 16 standard.
The on-balance sheet requirement for leases in IFRS 16 has created a huge challenge for many companies as they struggle with implementation; data collection; and creating new processes, policies, and controls.
Download the handbook for:
- Summary of the IASB IFRS 16 rules
- Data and documents you’ll need to collect
- Required lease accounting software changes
- Who to put on your project team
- Real world accounting examples